Stone Lake – Collinsville, OK
Stone Lake Offers its residents country-style living with the conveniences of Half acre homesites and easy access to area highways. Just minutes north of downtown Tulsa is the Simmons Homes community of Stone Lake. You are just minutes from downtown Tulsa and local shopping, and only twenty minutes from Skiatook Lake and The Tulsa Zoo, and The Tulsa International Airport. One visit and you will agree, Stone Lake is the ideal place to call home.
Stone Lake is a neighborhood of homes in Collinsville Oklahoma offering an assortment of beautiful styles, varying sizes, and affordable prices to choose from. Stone Lake homes for sale range in square footage around 3,000 square feet and in price at approximately $469,900.
Stone Lake is one of the newer Simmons Home developments with 1/2 acre lots in the country but convenient access to the city. There are numerous award-winning floor plans available starting at $190,000. If you're a little weary of driving through neighborhoods where cookie-cutter houses are squeezed on postage stamp-sized lots, then you owe it to yourself to take a drive through the neighborhood, but there aren't many lots available so don't wait too long.
- Award-Winning Floor-plans
- Comfortable Country Setting and City Close
- Open and Spacious Half Acre Homesites
- Side Entry 3-Car Garages Available
- Minutes From Local Shopping and Area Entertainment
- Quick and Easy Access to Both Hwy75 and Hwy 169
- 10 Minutes From Downtown Tulsa and Skiatook Lake
- Excellent Collinsville School District
Villas at Stonelake
You will love the excellent location of Villas at Stonelake in Oklahoma City. They have gorgeous 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, and 2 bedroom townhomes with lots of space and they have more square footage than anywhere else in OKC. All of the units come with a washer/dryer connection and fireplace! They now have Cox Cable and Internet with power boost in each unit.
- 1, 2 Bedroom Flats & 2 Bedroom Townhomes
- 24 hour Courtesy Patrol
- 24 Hours Maintenance
- Custom flooring
- Easy Access to public transportation
- Extra storage and huge closets
- Fire Place in Each units
- Privacy blinds on windows & doors
- Private entrances
- Views of lake
- Washer and Dryer Connections
- Washer/dryer rental service
- High Speed Internet Access
- Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Smoke Free
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Floors
- Tile Floors
- Walk-In Closets
Colleges & Universities
- Southern Nazarene University
- Oklahoma State University, Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City University
- Tulakes Elementary School
- Cooper Middle School
- Putnam City High School
- Putnam City North High School
This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car.
Transit Score: 24/100
You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but you’ll most likely want your car for most errands.