Stone Canyon - Owasso, OK
Oklahoma’s Most Comprehensive Planned Community. This breakthrough concept, years in development, establishes an eco-friendly “green” luxury community that entices families by encouraging healthy living. Just look around. Stone Canyon blends the beauty of the great outdoors with the finest homes, shopping, dining, golf, education, and amenities. Of the community’s 3,000 acres of Oklahoma landscape, 650 will remain left open for common-use areas – not surprising, since the site is carved out the historic Oxley Ranch, a nature preserve.
Carved out of the historic Oxley Ranch nature preserve, Stone Canyon blends the beauty of the great outdoors with the finest homes, shopping, dining, championship golf, education, and amenities.
Charming walkable neighborhoods. Nearby inviting shops and services. This eco-friendly community was designed to provide an exceptional quality of life and the perfect setting for healthy living, from miles of walking trails and outdoor recreation areas to resident activities and events, such as its very own Farmer's Market.
Rediscover Nature. Redefine Home. Oklahoma’s most comprehensive planned community, Stone Canyon, is 20 minutes from downtown Tulsa and worlds away from the expected. This breakthrough luxury community unites neighbors and nature.
Great care has been taken to ensure that the natural beauty, quality of life, and personal investments within Stone Canyon are preserved. Stone Canyon’s Architectural Review Process will help ensure that only homes that are well designed, with good proportion, balance, and color are constructed within their community. By staying true to this approval process, they can create a community of diverse styles, a high level of quality, and long-term value. All features governed by Architectural Guidelines will require written approval from Architectural Committee prior to construction/installation.
On the Grounds
- Neighborhood Resort Style Pool & Clubhouse
- Stone Canyon Elementary
- 100-acre stocked lake
- 20-acre park
- Natural-like playscapes
- Room to roam or run
- Outdoor amphitheater
- Sandy beach
- Fishing pier
- Walking around the lake
- Single Story Homes: minimum 2500 square feet total
- Two-Story Homes: minimum 2600 square feet total, minimum 1600 on ground level 75% of exterior to consist of masonry elements
- Minimum roof pitch of 9/12 over 75% of roof
- Minimum 2 car garage. Side-entry only, unless detached and behind the dwelling
- Color usage will be monitored for appropriate groupings
- Minimum Set backs (average homesite is approx. one acre)
- Front: 35 feet Back: 20 feet
- Side: 10 feet Other Side: 15 feet
Landscape and Grounds
- Minimum driveway 16 feet; Headwalls and Culverts of uniform specification required
- Yard and Home lighting requirements:
- Mandatory front yard irrigation systems
- Minimum tree requirement (including existing trees):
- Front: 3 trees of minimum 2” caliper
- Back: 2 trees of minimum 2” caliper
- No wood privacy fence. Allowable types of fence include masonry, iron, post & rail, and plantings, as specified. Placement of all fencing to be within community standards.
- Verdigris Valley Electric Cooperative
- Rogers County Rural Water District #3
- The Individual Aerobic Systems/City of Owasso Sewer in Hawthorne
- Cox Communications
Lifestyle and Landscape
Stone Canyon offers more than a picturesque natural landscape. It is a way of life. Charming walk-able neighborhoods. Nearby shops and services. Community events are just a short bike ride away. Residents can enjoy a healthy, active lifestyle and truly enjoy and appreciate their surroundings.