Gordon Golf Course - Claremore, OK
Gordon Golf Course is a Public, 9 hole golf course located in Claremore, Oklahoma.
Gordon Golf Course first opened for play in 1993. The course was designed by Mark Cox.
Gordon Golf Course was carved from a Pecan Grove. The fairways are ample, the greens are small and relatively flat, and the terrain is rolling to hilly. Water hazards (a pond and a creek) come into play on three holes.
The course plays to a 9-hole par-30, with six par-3s, and three par-4s. The total distance is less than 1700 yards. Ladies tee off from the same set of tees as the men.
This nine-hole executive course has a lot of character and was built in a pecan grove. The fairways are generous, and there are out-of-bounds stakes lining many holes. The greens are small and relatively flat, and the terrain is rolling to hilly. Water hazards, a pond, and a creek come into play on three holes. The snack bar is located on-site.
- Superintendent: Will Gordon
- Green Fees: $9 (9 holes weekdays walk), $14 (9 holes weekdays with cart), $7 seniors (9 holes weekdays walk), $12 seniors (9 holes weekdays with cart), $11 walk and $16 with cart (everyone weekends)
- Amenities: golf carts, snacks
- Practice Facilities: driving range, putting green
This 9-hole course, mainly par 3s with 3 par4s. Great place to learn the game, work on your short game, or just play a relaxing round with friends.
- 9 holes walking $9 with a cart $14
- 18 holes walking $14 with a cart $21
- 9 holes walking $7 with a cart $12
- 18 holes walking $10 with a cart $16
Weekends and Holidays
- 9 holes walking $11 with a cart $16
- 18 holes walking $16 with a cart $23
Driving Range (3 basket sizes)
- Small- 25 balls $3
- Large- 55 balls $5.50
- Jumbo- 90 balls $7.50
The venue’s main attraction is its lighted driving range.
On any given Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night, this event allows both individuals and groups to enjoy perhaps one of the cheapest nights out in all of Green Country.
A large basket of 55 balls costs only $5.50, and a small basket of 25 balls for the less ambitious is only $3. Don’t wait too long, though, because 10 p.m. is the cutoff for purchasing balls.
Refreshments and snacks will also be on sale, so filling up is not a necessity before heading out to the driving range.